We at Kempower empower the EV evolution and create a cleaner and quieter environment for us all. We inspire our audiences to join the electric movement. Want to plug in and be the change?
Whether it’s our perspective, the way we work together or the impact on the climate - we make it positive. We are people with a can-do attitude. We help each other and voice our opinions, independent of our job descriptions or titles. We come from over 30 nationalities all over the world and keep on looking for other continents as we go.
The EV market is constantly evolving, and so are we. We are searching for learners, doers and problem solvers from many different backgrounds.
We love learning, taking care of each other, and having fun with one another.
The future is electric – get ready to join the current! This is just the beginning.
In this role, you will be focusing on bridging the gap between IT and the business, facilitating effective communication, and driving technology initiatives that align with the organization's strategic goals.
This role comes with responsibilities such as:
- Build trusted partnership with business stakeholders at Kempower CTO office and RDI
- Collaboration between other Business Partners, business units and Kempower IM
- Operate as Development or IT manager on your field of business
- IM related project initiation and management
- Technology based innovations enablement for RDI and business needs
- Vendor relationship management
- Communicate changes, disruptions, and service updates to stakeholders effectively.
- Budget planning and management for applicable business area
- Proven experience in research and development (R&D) strategies, demonstrating a track record of successful implementation and execution.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and assess market trends, technological advancements, and consumer needs to drive innovative product development.
- Proficiency in developing and implementing enterprise architecture strategies to align business objectives with technology solutions.
- Experience in designing scalable and flexible enterprise systems, ensuring integration and coherence across diverse platforms and technologies.
- In-depth understanding and practical application of data-driven insights to steer product development decisions.
- Ability to utilize data analysis tools and methodologies to drive product strategies, ensuring that insights from data shape the development roadmap.
Occasional travelling is required.
At Kempower we work hybrid. The preferred location for this role is Lahti.
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Experience in R&D operations, especially software development
- Understanding of cloud native development and AWS in general
- Knowledge of agile working methods, DevOps, CloudDevOps or related
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive can-do attitude
- Interest in people and the business
- Basic understanding on GenAI and LLM principles
We are looking for a new colleague with good cooperation and communication skills. This role requires fluency in Finnish and English, both written and spoken.
We believe in integrity. This means open doors and honest conversations, career development and taking ownership of your work, no matter the title. At Kempower we grow together. And as we grow, we change, and so we find ways to make sure our job descriptions align with our interests and needs. So it’s not just the product we’re developing, but our people.
We support your well-being by offering comprehensive occupational health care services, extensive insurances, performance bonuses, as well as various benefits including sports, culture, wellbeing, and bicycle benefits. We also encourage our employees to participate in charity work for which you can use one working day during the year.
Get to know us better at Kempower careers!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLUG IN AND BE THE CHANGE?
Does this sound like something for you? Want to join us in powering planet cool? We can’t wait to hear from you! Send your application before 11.12.2023. If you have further questions about us or the role, feel free to contact the hiring manager Mikko Lehtinen, tel. +358405660557 on 5.12.2023 at 12-13 EET.
Please send your application via this application form, due to GDPR compliance reasons we cannot accept applications sent by email.
Follow us on our social media!